My best holidays



Holidays are a time that we always love and want in the middle or end of a year for the possibility to relax. The vacations that I liked the most were two months ago in february of 2021. My parents and I went to Coñaripe and we stay in a cabin frome this place for a one week. We always take shor trips in the holidays, in that time we went to Panguipulli, Volcán Villarica, Choshuenco, Puerto Fuy, Villarica, Pucon, Saltos del Huilo-Huilo and some other places.

It was my favorite holidays because was the first time that i visited the south of Chile with his beatiful landscapes ,the seven rivers have a brilliant, colorful and a quiet water that makes swimming so fun. Also the volcanos that were arround Coñaripe makes the sight so much incredible. 

I make a lot of memorys with my parents in this vacation, we ate a great quantity of delicious food in the restorants who were on the way to all the places we visited. We also shared laughter and the ocassional alcoholic drink in the cabin where were staying. By the way at this time I was already eighteen.

All of this makes the best holidays that I ever had in so long.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I love the south of Chile too and I would like go to Saltos del Huilo-Huilo someday, I think that is an amazing place :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario