Country that i would love to go to one day

There is a lot of countrys arround the world, each of them has unique characteristic and places to visit that make the decission to chose one very hard for me, especially when they ask me directly  "Which country would you like to visit?" . Anyways this is not the first time that I have to answer this question so I have an idea of the country I want to visit.


Tokio, Japan

Yeah, Japan is the country that I like to visit in one day. I know it may sound common, is a lot of people want to visit this land, but the culture and the fusion of "future-past" that happens in Japan is really impressive. The architecture and turistic places makes this country one of the most beatiful places to visit, for example: the  Matsumoto castle, Nishinomaru garden, Mount Fuji, Zao Fox Village, among other places. Even the food is a tourist attraction. Anyway, there are many reasons why I want to visit this country but I don't want to linger.

  • What do you know about it?
Japan is a country with multiples characteristics: is the country that became famous food like ramen and sushi; manga and anime also originated here, wich are very important to the entertaintment industry; besides they also has a very strict society with the concept of respect and work, although it also has its negative side in the mental health of his inhabitants.
  • What do you like to do there?
I would like to visit all tourist places, each one of them is very beatiful with an impressive architecture and history that makes special to see in person.  Besides, i want to eat directly of the japanese cuisine to know the original recipes and original taste.
  • Would you like study/ work / live there?
Well not really, as I explained before, japanese society is very strict in the field of study and work, which I mean is we need to dedicate all of our effort in these fields regardless of our health or entertaintment. Otherwise, the japanese do not like foreigners very much, they are very conservative, which makes living in this country somewhat difficult. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario