Learning English

 Today the english is the most important language in the world. Learning English open a lot of doors and allows more options in the professional life. For this in the university I am learning english and is being a good experience but a little bit difficult because in my school the level of english was very bad and the class of english doesn't help, in fact I never talk in english before until I enter in the university.

Another exercise that help me a lot learning english are the blogs. Almost every week I have to write about different things like my carrer or my future job learning verbs and gramatic rules with this blogs.

The thing that i need to improve is my vocabulary when I gonna talk with someone because generally I keep in silence thinking what is the next word that I gonna say. The way that I improve my vocabulary is thinking for some minutes a conversation in my head in english.

I don't use too much the english outside the class but recently I start watching a netflix serie called "Peaky Blinders" in original language with spanish subtitles to understand better the vocabulary and how to speak propertly in english. Also I see videos on youtube that speaks in english but instead spanish subtitles I see this videos with english subtitles that help me a lot to understand the thing that read in english and learn new words.




Comentarios

  1. Omg, I feel the same when I talk to someone and I don't know what word to use to answer them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I can't remember some word, I try to change what I wanted to say hahahah. I also didn't learn a good english in my school.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario