What I study

I study Anthropology at Universidad de Chile in the Social Science Faculty. The reason that I choose this carrer is beacuse I'm always interested in history and the study of the civilizations before ours. In this sense, pedagogy in history was the best election but when I went deeper into the subject I discovered anthropology. With the multiples approaches that this has with the biology,  society and history finally i choose this, also the three specializations makes this carrer more interesting: Physic anthropology, Social anthropology and Archeology. Until today I still can't decide between these because everyone have something especial.

Unfortunately for the pandemic my classes are online since I enter in the career. This caused me problems communicating and interacting with my classmates. Being hours seated and watch a screen give some back pains and make the classes so bored instead of having it in person. The idea of learning in this situation is complicated too, the context of the pandemic only brings concern and anxiety that doesn't help for studies. Also anthropology is a carrer with lot of things that requires the presential classes.

The worst feeling is the idea that I haven't time for anything else except study and solve the homeworks of the university and have no friends in the carrer only makes it more complicated.

I only hope that the pandemic end soon and finally can meet my classmates, the professors and have normal classes in the faculty.



Comentarios

  1. Good work. The past tense of verb choose is chose, for example; I chose this career. One suggestion to a sentence: The worse feeling...is that I don't have time, no haven't time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario